DVD Audio Extractor is a 100% accessible means of playing DVDs on your
computer, as well as extracting their audio to common file formats such as
Wav, OGG
Vorbis, MP3 and FLAC. This program also allows you to convert audio from
DVDs into a format suitable for burning onto audio CD. My 27 minute review
and demonstration is now available from http://www.MosenExplosion.com.

The Minx, the Internet radio station that plays all the great love songs.

http://www.the-minx.com
Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.