hi Kurt
I just had a thought, not sure if this makes any difference.  In most
of your posts, you mention using "Replay", and not "Replay
AV",                   there is a slight difference between the 2
programs.  ReplayRadio will *only* record from your sound card,
whereas Replay AV will capture the stream as an mp3 without
interupting your sound card while the recording is happening.
When you install Replay AV, you also get a demo copy of Replay Radio
to try. So if you've been trying to use Replay Radio, that may be why
you might be experiencing some of the problems.  Then again, if
you've been using Replay AV all along, thenjust ignore this message
here.  Just thought I'd throw that clarification out there for
anybody else who might be confused by the 2 programs.