OK. FIRST THE GUIDE IS OFTEN TIMES WRONG I'M FINDING. ALSO IF YOU GET AN ASF 
FILE IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO RECORD USING YOUR SOUND CARD AND NOT THE STREAM 
DOWNLOAD. THAT ASF FILE WON'T INCODE TO ANYTHING AND YOU CAN'T PLAY IT ON 
ANYTHING. RECORD THROUGH YOUR SOUNDCARD AND YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT FILE TYPE 
AND CONVERT IT TO MP3 IF YOU WANT TO. HOPE THIS HELPS.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Allison Mervis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject: another Replay A/V question


> Hi all!
> So, I scheduled the program to record Dr. Laura from 3 to 6 P.M. local 
> time yesterday. I also set it to convert the stream to an mp3 file. 
> However, when I opened my recordings folder and looked under Dr. Laura, I 
> found a .asf file. Why did this happen? Secondly, Dr. Laura never came on. 
> I got the 12 O'clock news instead. This was recording out of Los Angelis. 
> I suppose they changed the time for the show and never updated the guide. 
> I'm more concerned at present with the lack of an mp3 file. Thanks!
> Allison
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to