Hi everone,
It's nice to be back on the list after about a year's hiatus. Here's
my problem. I am running windows 2000 service pack 4 so all should be in
order. Suddenly, I can not access any of the cbs/infinity stations,
example, knx1070.com, kcbs.com etc. When I click the listen links I get an
error message saying the file can not be found. After clicking ok in a
frustrated fit of grumbling, I get a second error message saying that my
internet connection appears to be lost and to refresh the page after I'm
reconnected.
Of course I have not lost my internet connection, it seems that the
embedded player on the page and the actual windows media player, series 9 by
the way, can't communicate and link up or whatever they do.
I found a workaround for this problem. I established another account
on the computer, and when I go to that one, everything works as it should.
I usually run as administrator. So what Have I done to screw up mediaplayer
in my main account? Any ideas? Thanks.
Rob
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer,
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com