I'm using goldwave 5.10 withe window-eyes goldwave set files and window-eyes
version 5.5 on a new computer with windos xp media edition. The problem I'm
having is that when I go in to the set marker menu to check the position of the
start and fiish markers, the associated edit boxes are empty. Is this a
goldwave problem or a Window-eyes problem?