I am now using Winamp Version 5.91.  Things seem to be going ok, but 
all of a sudden I saw the "no disk in drive" message.  I'm not even 
sure I was in winamp.  I did close that window and it didn't come 
back.  I also saw Autoplay pop up and disappear.

Should I do anything about this or should I leave well enough alone?

If it continues to give me trouble, what then should I do?  Will need 
to disable Autoplay?  How do I do that?  I won't touch it until I 
have to; but just wanted to be prepared.

Thanks again.

Pam


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to