Hehehe!!! It's not the end of the world! Next time, get a better anti-virus,
or avoid downloading new applications till it goes higher and testings have
been made by some friends! Or any who won't lie and lastly, nevermind!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 11:36 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: A new public domain sound editor

Hi, can someone please help me.
I downloaded the program
then I ran the install file. nothing happened, but I could hear the hard
drive working hard.
so I shut down  & restarted & now windows can not start because windows
root\system32\hal.dll is currupt or missing. please reinstall a copy of this
file.
I need help. I am sending this mail from my laptop.
could someone send me the hal.dll file and tell me how to install or copy it
to the system32 directory?
Thanks,
Rob