From: "Steve Pattison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: A new public domain sound editor

Fortunately I didn't run this .EXE file but one thing that made me
very suspiscious was the fact that the file was only 149,606 bytes in
size.  Even if the file was compressed in some way I doubt that the
code required for a sound editor could be contained in such a small file.

At 02:25 PM 18/03/2006, you wrote:
>Here's an item which was posted to the blind Cool Tech list which should be
>very interesting.
>Matthew
>
>Hello all,
>I have written a new sound-editing application called Audio Magic. It is an
>alternative to Sound Forge 8, but it is in the public domain and it is
>freeware. It does not yet have all of Sound Forge's features, but we are
>only on the very first beta release at this point, and I would like all of
>your feedback on how I could improve the interface. I am a JAWS user
>myself,
>so I have tried to make the interface to the application as accessible as
>possible. You will not need JAWS scripts to make use of the program's
>features; the program will communicate it's information to JAWS without any
>other files needing to be installed. This program is also a lot faster than
>Sound Forge in terms of saving files, etc. It includes features such as
>changing pitch, reverb, noise reduction (coming in next beta), etc. It can
>currently save in MP3, WMA, OGG and Real Media formats. More support is
>coming soon and people will be able to write plug-ins to support other
>formats if they wish. If you would like to try it out, you can go to
>http://audiomagic.roachhost.com
>and download the latest beta version from there. You can read the user's
>guide and other documentation after you've got the program installed.
>Documentation will also be available online by the time the final product
>is
>released. If you feel any changes need to be made to the documentation, let
>me know that as well. Hope you all enjoy the program.
>Thanks,
>Daniel
>   Joker Dog
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we