Hi, I have a problem with Winamp 5.13. I start winamp and it says new winamp
available and I say no when the dialog comes up, an error report dialog comes
up saying, Winamp has encountered an error and needs to close. I tried running
Scandisk, but it didn't work. I am using windows XP home. What do I need to do?

Samuel Wilkins
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype Cleverclogs6953
MSN Instant Messenger [EMAIL PROTECTED]