From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:48 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: accessible computer remote programs

Hi:

And one more question I need to proceed with this project.  Which computer
must have windows XP pro on it?  The remote or source?  Thanks!

Reese

Check out my radio station at:
http://www.shilohsplace.net.
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Music request at:
MSN:

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we