From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Blind Tech List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:56 PM
Subject: Narrator Won't Load

I'm still having trouble getting Narrator up and running. Someone
suggested I remove a DLL file. Windows did recreate this file, but the
error persists. I've tried reinstalling both the SAPI 4 and SAPI 5
engines, but again to no avail. When I try starting Narrator, I get a
message that one of the speech components couldn't load was was not found.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we