Hi.
I got a question about burning an audio-cd by using Roxio5.30.
I tried to burn an audio cd. I successfully added all the tracks to the
cd-project and I was ready to burn the cd. When I got the recording dialog, I
was on the Start-button, I thought well, let me check out all the available
options before activating the Start-Button. I came to a set of 4-radio buttons
regarding the finalization of the cession and the cd, instead of selecting the
default radio-button, I checked the radio-button which said something like
finalize the cd and the cession, and hit Start-button. My cd was burn
successfully. I was able to play all the 6 tracks it in Winamp as well as in
Windows Media Player, however, I could not play this cd in Cd DA Extractor6x,
where I always play all the audio cds.
I am not sure whether this cd would play in the car-cd-player or in the home
stereo as I have access to none of those.
I personal feel that the cd did not play in cd-da Extractor6 because I did not
select the appropriate radio-button when selecting those radio-buttons
regarding the finalization of the cession and the cd, what do you think? Your
help is much appreciated.
Thanks!
Regards,
Fazil.
===================
Thanks!
ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU DO ALL DAY!
Mentes quaerentes volunt scire quid in Hadei facias totum diem!
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer,
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com