I suggest you listen to Jonathan's tutorial on Internet broadcasting from 
Main Menu. This is precisely the sort of question he answers.

Bruce

-- 
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Kerry wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering when doing a stream I can't play like bed and talk at the 
> same time due to my u s b mike is there a way where I could play beds and 
> talk over it with a u s b mike if so how?
> kerry
> please visit my live journal at
> http://kerry123.livejournal.com
> and also call
> (1206-666-9672
> Also check out my web site at
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vzer76h7
> thanks.
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to