Hi Don. I get a lot of useful CD information when I use CDex! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 12:18 PM Subject: cddb database
> Hello, > > I need to find information on which cddb database pc-audio listers > prefer to use. I would also like info on how to configure your cddb of > choice either with Nero 5 or with CDEX. > > Thank you in advance. > > Don Roberts > > > _______________________________________________ > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com > _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
