You should be fin, it would just be a matter of getting help disabling the 
integrated card in the bios.
When the life giver dies, all around is laied to waste. I live my last hour, 
I'm a slave to the power of death.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject: replacement sound card question


> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hello. Currently I have a Soundmax integrated sound card and a
> Soundblaster Audigy PCI internal card. I'm wanting to replace the
> Soundmax with another PCI card due to the problems I'm having with the
> Soundmax's volume going way low. My question is if there are any
> problems in getting a second Soundblaster. Will there be conflicts if I
> have two similar cards in the same machine or should I just get a
> different brand? Since I'm just needing it for basic voice chat, Windows
> sounds, and software speech the replacement sound card need not have a
> lot of bells and whistles.
>
> - -- 
> Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.
> Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iD8DBQFELFrxqqqqyw8Or2IRAlOHAJ41OhLJA+fQj5EC+IDT2rVtdGbY0ACdHKJ/
> gINjDCnvKgG6n7+oMNXhzhs=
> =0RIk
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to