I wish. Snapstream isn't much better in accessibility, but it has a web 
server built into it. I put a password on it recently because I discovered, 
while at school, that my port 80 incoming is open and I can use an alias to 
my system to update the schedule and such if I want.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Nektarios Mallas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:53 PM
Subject: TV software on a pc.


> Hello list.
> I purchased an external USB tv reciever so that I will be able to listen
> to tv stations from my computer.
> It is a Pinacle pctv 100e and the software that came with it is Pinnacle
> media center.
> The problem is that this software is not only horible with jaws or
> anything else I tried, but also causes problems some times with my
> computer.
> Is their any alternative software that I can try on it which is more
> speech friendly?
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Nektarios.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
> 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to