Hi Kevin. In all honesty you are off using a combination of AnyDVD to
decrypt the DVDs and DVD Shrink to shrink down the DVDs and later burn
them to 4.7 DVD blank media unless you have DVD DL media in which case
simply using AnyDVD along with any DVD copying software like Nero will
do the trick.

--
Lying is an indispensable part of making life tolerable.
                -- Bergan Evans