hi.  Well, there's that word, "accessible" again. I would say the
only real issue is with the media library.  So if you don't plan on
making use of it a lot, you should be fine.  A more screenreader
friendly version can be gotten from
http://www.toonhead-online.com/winamp513_full.exe

However when you install it, as I've said many times already on this
subject but I'll say it again, when installing Winamp, make sure that
the modern skin support is not! checked.  By default, everything is
turned on.  So when installing it, arrow down the list of options and
uncheck modern skin support.  You'll know it's unchecked for sure
when you get to the skin selection part of the instalation.  Make
sure that the radio button for classic skin for slower machines and
greater accessibility is checked.  If it isn't, you know modern skin
support is still checked, so you'll need to go back and uncheck it.
Otherwise, you'll have nothing but trouble with it.  If you have a
version of JAWS after 4.51, press insert plus h for specific hotkeys
for the window you're in, or insert plus w gives you hotkeys for all
Winamp windows.

Hope this helps.