Hi Tony,

I have a spam filter built in to my google account
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "anthony campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list." <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:30 AM
Subject: Dear PC,


>I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
> I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails 
> you send to me.
> I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] in your spam filter.
>
> If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a 
> highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.
>
> You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
> http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro
>
> I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate 
> safely via email in the future.
>
> Best regards
>
> anthony campbell
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to