I recently helped a friend upgrade to xp home sp2 and add dsl.  while
at it, I installed Spyware Blaster and updaged the computer for all
critical windows updates. Before the upgrade, the user could listen
to baseball via mlb.com.  Now he can't.  He can listen to NHL
streams.  When trying to visit mlb. he vets a message about a blocked
pop-up.  I suspect this is the impediment, but how do you tell
internet Explorer to allow certain pop=ups.  the defaults for the
security settings in IE have not been changed.

any ideas of how to solve this?

Dean