Hi,

If there are scripts, where can they be found?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Noseworthy
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 7:15 AM
To: PC audio discussion list. ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Jaws Scripting
Subject: Gold Wave Question.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tate Luck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: RE: Gold Wave Question.

> This is one of the reasons I have not bought Gold Wave.
>
> I wood pay for scrips.

 Hi Gang:

 Has anyone been able to script JAWS so that one can audibly travel around a
 GoldWave work space via the cursor keys and the PageUp-PaGeDown keys as one
 can in SoundForge? This is one of the great weaknesses in GoldWave.

I have tried to use the same scripting process used in Soundforge with
relation to the GoldWave "View to End" option; however, the GoldWave program

itself does not respond well to this scripting technique.

If anyone can shed some light as to how to resolve this problem, I would
appreciate it all over the place.

Thanks gang.