Hello all!
I know this question has been asked a zillion time but I really did not pay
much attention to these posts  since I already own an I River IHP140 with the
rockbox software and the unit works very well!
This time though, I need a player that will play audio books that are WMA
protected files fron Net library.
I am looking for a 1 gig unit which does not require special pc  software. It
would be nice if the unit had resume on startup and be reasonably accessible!
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards, Jean

Studio Montebello
819-423-6929