I am using the May 22 daily build for Rockbox on my iRiver 120.  I no longer
hear some of the recording settings spoken when I go through the settings
menu.  An important one that is missing is the choice that sets the sample
rate.  Mono and stereo choices seem to also be missing.  I am using a voice
file from May 15.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Gary King