HEllo!
I have an ac97 onboard soundcard on my computer.
Its a packardbell colputer.
I also have windows xp home sp2 installed on it.
In the volume control in windows you should be able to select microphone as a
recording source.
But when i try to check that checkbox it becomes checked an unchecked again.
This happens very vast.
THe strange thing is that it seems that all checkboxes except from the stereo
mix checkbox seem to behave in the same way.
But the stereo mix behaves reverted.
It becomes unchecked and then checked again.
I wonder if anybody here has came across this before?
Any help is highly appreciated.
THanks in advance.
/Anders.