Hi,
    I installed the latest version of WinAmp. It does support M4A files,
but I couldn't get the file I got from the podcast to play. Guess it must
be a Mac-oriented podcast. Oh well, at least I tried.
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global
Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00
GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind)
Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS
Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net