Oh, and the main CDex site is down, or atleast it was a few months ago.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Noseworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: CDex information.


Hi Folks:

In recent posts, I've seen references to the fact that CDex is no longer
free.  I don't know where the author of the posts came across the
information but I can tell you that CDex 1.60 Beta 1, is still freeware.

Cheers.





_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to