HellO!
Ok its really frustrating when you ask a question and you dont get them
answererd.
THis is the 4-th question in 1 month i ask which i hope will be answererd.
Maybe my questions are to complex or maybe im not getting through.
But instead of picking on folks i ask another one.
Lets say i have set goldwave or whatever soundrecording software to record from
one sound card and have another soundcard as a playback sound device.
Is it then possible to hear through the playback device what you are recording
from the recording device?
A kind of monitor option.
Thanks.
/Anders.