Hello,

I know the iriver 100/300 series is accessible, but since they're not in
production anymore, I can't get it.

Heres the story:

As you know my mp3 player wouldn't connect to the computer (I couldn't access
it or anything since it wouldn't show up in my computer no matter what I did)
so I think I'll just return it, since its under worenty. What is a somewhat
accessible player? I'm looking for a fairly high capacity, like 10 giggs or
more. And a good brand, too. Both the players I had (a rio and this PNY) lasted
me 10 months. But if worst comes to worst I'll take whatever you know of, I'm
desperate right now. thanks.

Tyler