Hi, all.
        I'm currently using an Intel D945 motherboard. This unit has, on
board, an audio card which identifies itself as "sigmaTel High Definition
Audio", and the board identifies itself as having an Intel high-definition
sound card. That is, the unit includes an Intel branded card from SigmaTel,
I believe. The board came with software called Intel Audio Studio, which is
said to alter not only volume but other parts of the sound (bass, treble,
and so on). Unfortunately, I can't seem to use this audio studio
application. Both Jaws and Window Eyes don't seem to identify anything worth
reading and, though I can see the words "bass" and "treble", and though I
can click presets, I can't seem to make any adjustments to those presets or
to any other feature of the soundcard. I can, of course, use the standard
Windows XP SP2 Volume Control utility to control volume, but this only
allows the control of volume, not the control of any other characteristics
of the sound. Does anyone have this card and, if so, have you found a way to
use this Intel audio studio application? Is there another way, perhaps
through some other application, to control the way system sounds and music
comes out of the card?
        Any suggestions would be appreciated.
        Aman