hi.  Ah, it just brips cds very slow here, even at the highest
setting.  With CDEX I can rip a cd in half the time I can with Winamp pro.
I even tried lowering the setting to something a bit lower than the
maximum, but it was still really slooooooow.  It took me an hour to
rip a cd with Winamp pro, and it only took about 10 to 15 minutes
with CDEX.  Strange i know but that's computers for you.