Well, I said from the start I hadn't a clue what I was talking about. 
<GRIN>

-- 
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Patrick Perdue wrote:

> Hello Bruce,
>
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2006, 12:43:59 PM, you bellowed the following:
>> you might be able to enable the what
>> you hear or stereo mix options under the advanced tab in your record
>> properties.
>
> Nah, you won't find that on a USB headset. I've used a few, mostly logitech 
> and
> Plantronics, and I've yet to see one that provides any way to record the 
> stereo
> mix. There would normally be no need for such a thing on a headset interface.
> Even my Creative MP3+ USB sound card has no "what you hear" type option.
>
>
>

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to