start menu
programs
accessories
entertainment
volume
here set it as you wish and just close the window when done.
  Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my clothes !
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:42 PM
Subject: computer volume computer


Hello listers,
I have a del computer windows xp and jaws 7.0.  I am having a problem with 
my volume settings.    Every time I go in to
the volume page and hit the tab key it says device volume 12 percent.  Then 
i hit the tab key again and move the speaker settings all up to 100 percent.
 Then I hit the apply button.  I alt F. 4.  When I go back in to the volume 
page it is  back to 12 percent.  How can I keep it at 100 percent?  Some one
please help.
Thanks very much
Michael
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at
http://www.MosenExplosion.com
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to