Hello:

I've set up Total recorder to capture internet radio streams. The down side of
doing this is that you are dependent on that station to follow the schedule
they publish. Today, I set up a recording that allowed for a recording of 1
hour 5 minutes to capture a scheduled broadcast of 1 hour. When I checked the
recording, the programme I wanted began around 25 minutes into my recording.
This didn't happen because my computer's clock was off. But my point is I only
got half the programme I intended. Fortunately, this ended up being a repeat
broadcast so I haven't actually missed anything, and this has done no harm. I
don't know what happened, but obviously, the station was running on auto-pilot
because random music played for the first 25 minutes of my recording. If
internet broadcasters expect to be taken seriously, they need to pay a bit
closer attention to maintaining the schedule they promise.

Cheers,
Dave