You can use oddcast from www.oddsox.org. I thhink I spelled that right.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brent Harding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: brodcasting


Winamp and the Shoutcast plugin. I don't know what Simplecast does that is
better than that.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 5:13 PM
Subject: brodcasting


> Hi,
>
> I really like the simplecast application, but the cost is $60.00 if I wish
> to keep using it. Since right now this is a very small project and I do
> not
> even know if it is something I will want to continue with Is there any
> free
> alternitives to broadcast using what you hear on the computer via
> shoutcast?
>
> Thanks.
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to