You can do this with a single instance of Winamp and your mixer that
you currently have.  If you have two sound cards, it's easy to
redirect JAWS to the other one--or Winamp, for that matter, whichever
you like.  You can add all your songs to the Winamp library and search
it to cue up tracks to play.  Lots of us on this list can help you
through email.  It's really quite easy and you don't have to spend any
money.

However, if you want things a little more automated, two packages come
to mind--Station Playlist and OtsDJ.  Right now, OtsDJ is cheaper than
SP, and you get different features with the two packages, and they
both have pretty steepy learning curves, but they'll both do what you
want quite nicely.  The only problem with Ots DJ is there's latency in
the mic or line-in circuit which can cause horrendous feedback if
you're not careful.  Station Playlist behaves similarly, but there are
things you can do to avoid the echo problem, but they circumvent other
features, such as the ability to run all your audio--music, mixer,
etc.--through the PC's DSP compresser.  If you use an external one,
then this doesn't count and SP would be a better choice.

HTH