I just read about this free CD ripper that can be downloaded from 
www.nch.com.au/rip/index.html.  I haven't tried it so I don't know 
how accessible it is.  There is also Express Rip Plus which isn't 
free but has some extra features.  Here are some of the features in 
Express Rip:

Converts audio CD tracks to wav or mp3 files.
Quality CD digital audio extraction (ripping).
Fastest CD Ripper available.
Complete control over mp3 encoding including constant and variable 
modes at selectable
bitrates.
Automatically links to the CDDB database to obtain track name information.
Simple, easy to use interface.


Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to