I wil admit I gave up and purchased the anapod exploerer program.  I have 
not been disappointed since.  Its ease of use is fantastic!
  Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my clothes !
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Barry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pc Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 2:25 AM
Subject: Fw: Importing CDs into ITunes



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Barry Murray"
To: "Pc Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: Importing CDs into ITunes


> Greetings to all,
> I am using the current version of ITunes with JFW 7.1 including the JAWS
> scripts.
> When I open ITunes and insert a CD, the tracks come up ok.  I see a label
> just below the menu bar wich says "import CD", however, clicking this or
> even double clicking, doesn't produce any result.  I can't see an option
> for importing CDs in any of the menus.
> Can anyone offer suggestions as to how to get the process to work?
> Thanks,
> Barry.
>



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to