Hi.

I don't know the exact syntax for Windows ME, but here's something that may
help.  These instructions work for XP.  Maybe ME has something similar.

Go to the desktop
Open MY COMPUTER and select the C drive.

Now under the file menu there should be a choice for SEARCH.  Choose that
and hit ENTER.

There should now be a field where you can enter part of the file name.  In
that field type COMMAND and hit ENTER.

This should bring up all files with COMMAND in them.  Look for something
like COMMAND.COM.

I think you'll see the path for the file there.  Make note of that path.

Now in the run dialogue, type in the complete path and COMMAND.  This should
give you a DOS window.

Again, this will work for XP.  I would hope that Windows ME has something
similar.  If others on the list know more about this feel free to add to or
correct what I'm saying.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Minor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to