From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: WinAmp

Reed,

Suggestion 1: FORGET ABOUT THE LIBRARY! Even with the latest scripts, it
isn't accessible, and it simply isn't worth all the effort to try and make
it accessible. For browsing the music on your hard drive, use the ctrl-l and
shift-l commands, and, for finding interesting web streams to play, browse
the shoutcast web site, and bookmark anything that interests you.

Go ahead and install the latest scripts, though. They do make various other
functions more accessible. Just don't think they'll do anything
significantly useful for the library.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman