Hello all,
Using the Windows Media Player that came on the CD for WIN/XP/SP2. Is there
a place to find the amount of timeleft to play, time played, and total time
of a track being played as was in WinamP?
I unloaded the newest 524 version of Winamp as there was way too much
utilities for me, and I always was getting an error message about memory
every time I shut it down.

Thanks,
Morey