Hello guys!

On my system, there is currently a Shoutcast Server and my radio station is run
through Winamp, with the Shoutcast Plug-in and a Sam Encoder Plug-in.  Lately,
I decided to subscribe to one of the Streaming Servers for more band width.  I
still plan to keep my onboard station and play it from time to time.  My
question deals with setting up the streaming service account, Spacialnet.

Now, I'll be using a shoutcast server on their service, 40 listeners at 64k.
Now with connecting to the service.  The server is on their web site, a
Shoutcast Server.  If I use my Sam Encoder, can I setup connection streams with
the same plug-in?  I see Sam Encoder has a new button and it apparently allows
multiple accounts.  Can I just switch back and forth between each stream,
Spacialnet and my own, just by selecting Sam Encoder accounts?

Also, can I use the Shoutcast Plug-in for both accounts?  For example, I don't
want to have to go in and type new stuff each time I use the Shoutcast Server.
I would just like to go to preferences in Winamp and choose the plug-in I want
to broadcast with.  Would I have to have multiple occurrences of the Shoutcast
Plug-in in Winamp DSP area or can you use one as Sam Encoder does?  If you must
use two, would I just copy one to a empty folder, rename the file and put it
back in Winamp plug-ins folder--thereby having two Shoutcast Plug-ins in the
same folder.  I see that the new Shoutcast Plug-in has the capability of having
multiple accounts, but I found the new plug-in too difficult to use and
returned to the old one.

I guess I am working towards getting two streams going at the same time, but I
want each one to work independently first; then I can switch back and forth
between the two.

Also, when it comes to ports, do I use Port 8000 for the spacialnet shoutcast
server as well or would they have a different one.

then, could you check out the system by typing in the
http://localhost:xxxx/index.html link or type in your ip address, like
http://ip address:80000/listen.pls?

Also, could I use the same DNS2go ip tracker for both accounts?

Thanks for indulging me in my many questions.

James Robinson