Hello List!

I have a 128k internet station; however, I can only stream at 56k using the
Shoutcast Winamp Plug-in.  I also own the Sam Encoder Plug-in.  I am using the
legacy mp3 configuration, which means I can again only stream at 56k.  I think
the Sam Encoder can stream higher, but I am not sure how to do it.

Are there other encoders that work like the Shoutcast Server and/or Sam encoder
that allows you to stream at 128k or high bit rates?  If so, do let me know
what one it is and how to find it?  If Sam Encoders can do it, describe how to
do it.

James Robinson