----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana S. Leslie"

tracks  purchased from the real music store are in .rax format, a
proprietary,
protected, real audio format. They will not play in any player
other than
realplayer. My strategy for getting around this is to burn them
to CD-RW,
then rip them off, as .wav or .flac files.

My strategy is to remove the DRM with a program called Sound Taxi
which I purchased for $14.95 U.S.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if this program mysteriously
disappears from the market.

Don Roberts