Dana,

Just by the by, I also have this application, but have never become even as
proficient with it as you seem to have.  Even the basic stuff about the
interface-- excluding the menus, which operate and read fine) have
frustrated me beyond my ability to tolerate.  I can tab and/or control tab
around, arrow up and down, and can never actually discern how to cycle
around the several functions and encounter the same options within their
tabs, and some things while I'm moving around like this don't speak at all,
in certain areas.  This is true in the newest version, just as it was
before.  Something is badly amiss about the coding compared to more screen
reader accessible programs.

I never heard about this script file, if that's what you're referring to.
Even after my inquiries and complaints about some of these issues, Jukka did
not tell me about it.  Even though I said I was a fan of Esa-Pekka Solonen,
music director of the L.A. Philharmonic.  No sweet-talking that Jukka, I
tell ya.

Anyway, please tell me about this script file, where to get it, and how to
install it.  If it's useful, that is.  Also, may I suggest that at least for
a few of the program's functions, when you feel blocked from them by tedious
problems with navigation and such (not including your rip tracks issue, I'm
afraid), do try putting up the context menu, you know, that key to the left
of the right control key, and seeing if what you need is one of its options.
That's helped me at time.

Thanks.