You need GSPlayer. That program is extremely accessible and doesn't
require scripts unless you have a BX. That one should work for you.
You can go to www.pacmategear.com to get it. There is a link from the
software downloads section to the web site to download it. You will
love that program.

On 9/25/06, Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Greetings to all,
> I recently bought a Pac Mate.  I have a wireless internet connection which
> works fine, however, I haven't been able to get the Windows Media Player in
> Pac Mate to play an internet radio stream.  When I click on a stream, e.g
> one of those from ACB Radio, I get a dialogue which downloads a file, but
> then nothing plays.
> Can anyone tell me, is it possible to hear internet radio on a Pac Mate?  If
> so, is there anything particular that I need to do to get it to work?
>
> Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Barry.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>


-- 
John Moore

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to