I started off in allofmp3 as usual and went to refill balance and it took me automatically almost to alltunes and I refilled from there but the refill did most definitely show up in allofmp3 thank goodness, I was a bit wary about it.
I think it was a bit confused this afternoon, it was getting the track numbers wrong in the albums I was downloading from, got everything though, well almost, everything accept track 14 from the Freddie mercury album, very strange!! Have to hunt that one out I guess. Trace ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terese Ann Goren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:11 PM Subject: Re: allofmp3, com problem >I thot that was weird myself but apparently that's how you have to do > it now. Happily tho once I refilled my balance it showed up under > explorer without a problem. > > Terese > > At 11:46 AM 10/1/2006, you wrote: >>Hi >> >>Has anyone tried to refill their balance in the usual way on allofmp3 and >>been told they have to use alltunes? >> >>If I use alltunes and log in using my existing name and password as it >>says >>and refills the balance, do I do it in the normal way and can I still use >>the balance on allofmp3? >> >>Thanks >> >>Trace >> >> >>_______________________________________________ >>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >>http://www.pc-audio.org >> >>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >>[EMAIL PROTECTED] >> >>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other >>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com > > > _______________________________________________ > PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we > offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com > > > -- > Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 22/09/2006 > > _______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
