Keith, I know the PMD670, which has the same keys than the 671. With the
671, you can record in 24 Bit and charge AA batteries internally, but
the handling is identical. What would you like to record with the 671?
In my opinion, the Plextalk PTR2 is much better in most cases, because
it talks. The 671 could be used, if you really need XLR input sockets or
if you have to record 24 Bit PCm Wave.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>