From: "Melissa Tucker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:19 PM
Subject: a windows media question

I recently got a napster mp3 player because it had the updated firmware to
where I could download my napster music files on it.  I had a hard time getting
new firmware on my i-river or my xm inno for the Napster service.  My main
question, how can I go into windows media player and go to my library of files
and have windows media put the files I manually select on my mp3 player.  I
don't know the accessibility of this player yet, just got it yesterday.  Any
help would be appreciated on the windows media question.