The following may be considered off-topic because it relates to a
non-PC-controlled or -based audio recording and playback system.
However, it's short, and hopefully of more use than annoyance.

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:20:44 -0500, you wrote:

>Steve, What file has a listing of the menus? I would like to look at it!

Here you go.

Disclaimer:

The following document is a tree-view representation of the navigation
of the R09 menu structure.  it in no way attempts to describe either
the specific functions, their parameters, or uses thereof.  For that
information, consult the manual or seek other sources of information
than are provided in the following text.

1. Record Setup
1.1. Sample Rate
1.1a. 44.1 kHz (default)
1.1b. 48 kHz