Pam, you wrote:

> Gary, since you mentioned this in your post I wonder if you or someone
> could give me a description of how to delete files. I know it can be
> done but the person who did it on the original sd card was sighted and
> was purely going by the printed instructions.

Here's how I do it: I search for the file to be deleted with the forward
and backward button, then I play a little bit of it and stop. I briefly
press the finder button to go to the finder, this is like Windows
explorer. The last played file is selected. I press enter on it, now I'm
in a list of possible operations like rename. I press down twice to
go to the delete option. I press the record button (enter) twice and
this deletes the file. I think, that one has to press the finder button
again to leave the finder.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>